Saturday, November 27, 2010

No Orgasms for you, slut

Oh Orgasm Denial. i do not like it at all when Master puts me on this. i know it is for the best when He does, though.

my first experience with Denial was shortly after Master and i started discussing having a Master/slut relationship. He was still out of town and we were several days away from our first meeting. Master put me on Orgasm Denial with specific times of the day to edge myself. In the morning before work (so long as i would not be late), when i arrived home from work, and before bed. Additionally if i were to go to any games i had to masturbate (edging was not required) in the bathroom at the rink prior to the start of the game, and during the 1st and 2nd period intermissions. After the game i was required to edge for every goal our team made and every penalty the opposing team made.

during these first few days i was such a good slut and did not cum at all. Even when i edged myself 45 times in a 24 hour period. Master was so proud of me reaching His "magic number" that my first legal orgasm was achieved with His Mouth on my aching clit.

For now Master has made a schedule for me to follow. During the normal work week i am allowed to orgasm as much as i want/can. He wants me to masturbate before work (time permitting), within one hour of coming home from work, before bed, and any other time i wish. From Friday afternoon through Sunday evening i am on Orgasm Denial. i must edge myself at least twice upon waking up, mid-day, evening, and before bed. Sunday night before bed i must edge myself 5 times and am allowed orgasm after the 5th edge. Master has Rules for my Sunday night orgasm, which are: i must have clothespins or clover clamps on and i must have at least my "normal size" dildo in my pussy. i believe i am allowed to orgasm as much as i would like after that 5th edge but i will check with Master before.

As much as i hate Orgasm Denial, i enjoy how much Master enjoys it and the control it is teaching me. i also appreciate very much how He is allowing me to orgasm during the week so i am not frustrated while at work.

i just finished speaking with Master and we added another rule. Whenever i am not at home and not at work i am to have my remote controlled bullet in my pussy. We did that at the game last night, me having to turn it on whenever anyone was in the penalty box. Tonight it is likely that i will not be at the game but Master has commanded me to wear it while i am out and attempt 5 edges.

i must keep a log of all orgasms (legal or not), edges, and Punishments. There is a link to my spreadsheet on the main page of my blog for those who wish to view it.

Oye vey....i cannot wait until Sunday before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment