Saturday, December 4, 2010

Master's first big challenge

Master and i are going out of town together next weekend, which i am greatly looking forward to. He came up with a challenge for me to attempt, no orgasms until we leave. i started my orgasm denial friday, but Master allowed me to have one on camera for Him because of the 100 i received as my final grade in a very difficult class. so from that orgasm until next thursday at the earliest, no orgasm for slut.

Master did say if i get too agitated where it directly affects my work i am to go and have an orgasm with no Punishment involved. i am very curious to see how well i am able to do this. i want to go all week and not break. this will please Master very much, and pleasing Him gives me the biggest pleasure of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment