Tuesday, December 21, 2010

so you want an orgasm, slut?

first off i wanted to let you all know that i am okay. i have recovered from my subdrop and am 100% back to myself today. i was able to speak to Master for just a few minutes yesterday and it seems as if that is what i needed to bring me back. i also was able to speak with Him today and i am sure that helped as well.

Master has decided that i am to stay on orgasm denial while He is gone, which is until right before the new year. as of this moment that i am typing this i have edged myself 200 times since 12:20am Saturday. i am hating this and loving it at the same time. i believe this is the longest i have gone without an orgasm since i had my first orgasm. Master is teaching me there is more to pleasure than orgasms and He is doing a fabulous job of it.

Master and i were chatting on IM this evening and we started talking about how it is time for Him to push my soft limits. i mentioned that i love anal....the rare times that i am in the mood for it. i had mentioned it to Him before, but being a soft limit for me and our relationship still new He has not pushed it. we have decided that it is time. Master issued a challenge for me to try to earn an orgasm while He is gone. He said i am to take the normal width jelly dildo and put it in my ass, as much as possible but a minimum of 3inches to be considered eligible for an orgasm. it is a double dildo and Master said if i can get it in both my ass and my pussy it would be extra points.

i accepted the challenge and when we stopped chatting i pulled out the lube, covered the dildo with it and put a nice layer on my ass. i eased the dildo in and out, getting quite a bit in. a took pictures as Master requested. i started fucking myself faster and faster in the ass. i had my normal traditional vibrator next to me, so i grabbed it and started fucking my wet cunt with it. i edged myself, nearly orgasming, like that. i kept the dildo in my ass but took the vibrator, turned it on and began playing with my pussy. i turned it on high speed and put the vibrator right on my frustrated clit. i concentrated on my breathing, not wanting to get close to the edge too fast, trying to prolong my pleasure. i was able to bend the dildo so it was in my ass and cunt at the same time.

i really hope Master accepts my completion of His challenge.

Master and i had a great conversation, as per the norm, and our conversation brought up a lot of things Him and i need to discuss. things we want to try, things i am curious about, and why. Master wants me to write about these as well as post questions in various fetlife group forums. since i am not on winter break from school i will have free time to be able to write more, perhaps even daily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment