Sunday, December 5, 2010

Surprise, slut, you get to orgasm

Master was able to come over today for a little. He did some work on my computer and while He did that He played with my pussy. teasing me over and over. we also worked on fisting. my pussy is so sore right now, and i LOVE that feeling. i was able to get past the hardest part which Master says is the thumb knuckle. this is my first experience with fisting, and oh my God am i loving it. the pain, the pleasure, the feeling of Masters entire hand in me, but most of all hearing Master tell me He is proud of me. i had to call out our rest word a few times, but it was not because i wanted to stop. it was because i wanted Him to keep His hand right where it was to let my pussy adjust. i explained that to Master and He said instead of calling the rest word i could just say "stay there". we tried different positions to see what the easiest way would be.  i am not sure if it was decided that on my back or on all fours was easier.

Master allowed me to have a few orgasms even though i am on denial until we go out of town Thursday night! i was so surprised when He told me i could cum that i asked Him (habit as well) if i could cum as i was getting closer. He responded with one word...."cum". oh and did i ever cum. it was a VERY intense orgasm. my body tingles from thinking about it. i could barely move, but Master was not done using my body. i LOVE when Master uses my body. of course i love pleasuring His body more, which Master allowed me to do. i spent lots of time with his wonderful Cock in my mouth and i even gave Master a massage. i think my massage skills need improvement. i'm sure Master will not mind me practicing on Him.

we ended the evening with a serious conversation that hurt my pride and caused me to cry. Master wants me to let out my emotions around Him and tells me i am not allowed to be embarrassed or ashamed of showing my emotions. the serious conversation Master and i had will be saved for another post. my pride has already been hurt enough for one night

No comments:

Post a Comment